Friday, July 17, 2009

Kate's Valentine's Creativity

So, I never finished my blogs about my kids. I have TWO more other than my Darla dear. I have one almost written about Casper, but it makes me sad, so I have to think about it more before I post.

Anyways, I am soooo filled with love this morning. My stomach feels a little better, well a LOT better from yesterday. Oscar seriously does EVERYTHING around this house. I am so indebted to him. I guess I'm the main money earner though. Yesterday, I slept a LOT and the rest of the time was spent in bed. When I woke up the kitchen was sparkling. And Oscar is nice and I am mean. Those of you who know me, know I am SOOO mean. But, I was a big grump yesterday and he was a gentleman. So, I lucked out and he thinks he lucked out too, so we be both lucked out. But, not really because I'm pretty sure it was a blessing, not luck. And I'm pretty sure we worked really hard on ourselves to get to this level of contentment.

sigh. So, I am happy.

I JUST got addicted to Jon & Kate Plus 8. Yes, I know they are divorcing. But, I wrote a couple articles on them, and consequently read her family website, watched a video and I am hooked. I NEVER was attracted to that show in the least. But, now I am hooked. And I hope they get close to God again and get back together. And the media leaves them alone.

Anyways, this is the Valentine's episode that I watched this morning. You heard me right, while Oscar is working away, I sat in bed and watched 20 minutes of cuteness. It is from Season 3 and Kate inspired me to really be creative again and not spend a lot of money.




I think I felt like I was running out of ideas for birthday/anniversary, etc. ideas and now I feel inspired. And just happy. Yes, they will probably remove this from Youtube because of copyright, but there you go. Makes me actually like Valentine's Day again. :)

oh and family website story - http://www.sixgosselins.com/

Yah, and all this is if you feel like wasting some time. :) Like, I have. Or be inspired to be creative and crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment