Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunny Sunday's

***WARNING*****Boring blog*****Merging Xanga and Blogger these days******Just personal stuff about weekend**********

It is a Sunny morning for me. Even though I haven't yet looked outside. Ravi and Erick stayed over at our apartment Friday night to search for apartments for Ravi.

That's right. After a week long training in NEW YORK (Erick is coming with him & will be sleeping on the floor!) Ravi will be working for a short time in our area. I guess he found a nice apartment with a pool and everything.

It was nice having the boys over. Boys are so chill.

I am sure Oscar would have loved to go to New York with Ravi too, but he has a job (with no paid vacation time), school, etc. I feel guilty about it. Maybe one day, I'll be able to pay for him to go with Ravi & Erick (years from now, of course.)

As for now, it is a sunny Sunday. And we are going to church. Maybe Oscar will give me my present early. :)

You never know.

ps. Did I mention that we played online chess for the FIRST time last night. OOOOh, it was fun. I was skeptical. Really skeptical, but I loved that Oscar wanted to play a game. The first game stunk. It has been a while since I've played chess and ooooh man did I lose quickly. Second game, DUN DUN DUN DUN........I won!!! And it was a good game. Then Oscar got sad. We shall see if he will ever play me at Chess again. I hope so. I want a rematch. Is it horrible to lose on purpose so that he will keep playing with me? I've never done it before, EVER, but I had so much fun and the first time I consecutively beat him at Egyptian (card game) we didn't play for years. (Not kidding). awww, my hubby is sleeping away. I think I will get some pictures for my post.

I know, some pictures of my kids from my old job at PCDA were recently posted on the internet. So, I figure if they can post it, so can I. These are my cuties from my old social skills group.



Awww, they look so big. A is on the viewer's left. He is soooo loveable. They both look bigger as its been almost 9 months. He knew everyone's name and missed them when they weren't there. J is on the right and he loved airplanes and acting like a kitty cat.



This is B. Smart, great play skills, and also bossy and sweet. We are missing a couple from the group. But, 3 out of 6 isn't bad at ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment