Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Presents Y Mas

Oscar's birthday is today. I am very happy about it! He is an amazing husband and I am so glad God created him to come onto this earth 23 years ago. We are celebrating his birthday on Saturday. It is the first time I have ever told him what we are doing!! It is normally a surprise. We were going to go river rafting, but it is a draught year and Oscar expressed he didn't want to drive, so I switched it around. SOOO excited for Saturday.

1) He has a test for school. boooo.
2) Food tour of our town. Includes Spanish, Indian, Asian, Oaxacan food, italian gelato visit to tea bar and chocolatier and information on the history of our area. It is 3 hours long, we get to meet the owners of the shop, etc. seriously can't wait!!!
3) Visit with mutual friend whose birthday is the 10th.
4) Go to REALLY nice spa in our area (one of the best!!) Oscar gets a massage. I don't know if I'm getting anything.
5) Go see Godspell :)

Yes, I need to figure out what I'm doing camera wise.

Oooh, as the title suggested, Oscar has received an AMAZING gift from one of his clients. What a blessing. I started crying when he told me. It is so thoughtful and generous. I really appreciate it because I don't have the money to give him everything I would want to.

Ok, here we go.
1) Golf Balls
2) $250 gift card to golfing store for lessons/shoes/whatever
3) $125 to local running store
4) $125 gift card to local restaurant

I just thought it was nice. Not only is it a lot (I mean, to give to your PERSONAL TRAINER!!), but it is unique to Oscar's personality.

Anyways, here's a tribute to birthday's past. (it will also help me remember what we've done)

2004 - When Oscar asked me out. Cheesecake factory & ferry to Coronado. We went in the water with our clothes on.















2005 - Paragliding and then Del Mar Fair















2006 - Bungee Jumping






















2007 - Wine Tasting, vertical Windtunnel






















2008 - Surprise Party, Fishing

2 comments:

  1. haha, now you understand the $1000 shopping spree present. We go all out for Birthdays. I have been spoiled as well!! Otherwise we would never do all this exciting stuff. It is a memorable experience for me as well as for Oscar.

    ReplyDelete