Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why I love Xanga

Xanga is the "blogger" type site that I wrote on from August 2003 to present.

I was very dedicated in my high school days, often posting once or twice a day. As we got older, though, Myspace became popular. oooh, I fought against it, but of course got one anyways. I never left Xanga though. Actually, I think I am the only one who still has an active xanga account.

My favorite thing about Xanga is the capability to flip back in time and see what I was up to.

Actually, I just spent the last 20 minutes reminiscing. At some parts, my language is hard to bear. It is extremely juvenile. It brings me back though to that time in my life. Everything was so exciting, so new. I was so incredibly busy. Every day, working seeing friends, sometimes more than one activity. Just, so enthusiastic about everything. I don't know how I did it.

Cheers to the energy of a teenager!! And may I possess it again one day. :)


Sunday, 10 October 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment